The HZ63 is an automatic, 25 jewel, 28,800 bph watch movement manufactured by Hangzhou Watch Factory. It is produced in several variants, which are clones of Swiss ETA movements whose patents have expired. They are high quality clones, and HZ63 series parts are interchangable with corresponding ETA parts.
- HZ6300, HZ6301 (date): clones of the ETA 2824-2 (like the Swiss SW200 by Sellita)
- HZ6311 (day and date): a clone of the ETA 2836-2
- HZ6330 (circular day and date)
- HZ6460: ETA 2824-2 clone with GMT function added
- Watchuseek forum thread: How do Seagull and Hangzhou compare to a ETA: An in-depth look... (ST2130 and HZ6300 tear down)